Terms & Conditions
You may wish to print this page for your future reference.
1. Company Details
The Pearl River & Bay Trading Company is the Retail Trade Name of Guangdong 2U (UK) Ltd, incorporated
as a Private Limited Company (No 5057460) in England and Wales under the Companies Act 1985.
2. Contact Details
79 Acacia Road
Phone: +44(0) 1173 777 419
Fax: +44(0) 1173 777 419
3. The web site, its contents, terms and conditions and contracts shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English Law. Those who access the site from other locations are responsible for compliance with their local laws and taxes as applicable.
4. These Terms and Conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
5. By clicking the ‘Pay’ button to submit your order on the checkout screen, you are offering to buy goods at the price stated subject to our terms and conditions.
6. All prices are shown in GB Pounds Sterling and include delivery with the dispatch and distribution company chosen at our discretion, within Mainland UK. This service is not currently available to any country outside of the United Kingdom.
7. We aim to deliver within thirty days from receipt of order for items that are not made to order. Goods from mainland China may be subject to delays entering the E U outside of our control. Approximate delivery times are indicated in the information for each manufacturer. All deliveries are subject to payment authorisation. If any item is temporarily out of stock and/or delivery is anticipated to be greater than that indicated for that item, we will contact you by e-mail or telephone to agree a new delivery date, or arrange a refund. We cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer as a result of late delivery or cancellation of your order. If you have any questions regarding delivery please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting your order number.
8. A binding contract is formed only when you receive confirmation from us that your order has been accepted. If goods are received in a damaged condition or fail to meet you reasonable expectation, you may cancel your order within 10 days of your receipt of goods. You should return the goods along with a covering letter explaining your dissatisfaction. If we agree that your dissatisfaction is fair and reasonable, you will receive a full refund including cost of return postage. You are expected to take reasonable care of the goods whilst in your possession and return the goods to us by Royal Mail special delivery. Goods should not, under any circumstances be returned to the Chinese manufactures address. We reserve the right to refuse a refund when we feel there is no valid reason for dissatisfaction or we have reason to believe damage has been caused subsequent to delivery.
9. Under our 10 day quality guarantee, we will give a full refund or exchange provided that goods are returned to us in the condition sent, by Royal Mail Special delivery within 10 days of you having received them. NB: Due to hygiene reasons we cannot accept the return of earrings except a detailed in clause 10, or rings due to the wrong size being ordered or if they are engraved, specially made or re-sized at your request or approval. If goods are exchanged the exchange items are also not subject to the quality Guarantee.
10. Please check the goods on delivery. If goods are delivered damaged of faulty you must inform us within 10 days of delivery. This clause also applies to earrings. If you do not inform us within 10 days we shall have no liability for goods said to be damaged on delivery. This does not affect your statutory rights
11. We accept on-line payment exclusively through Paypal online.
12. Un-received orders cannot be cancelled for full refund once passed to the Chinese Manufacturer. Customers who cancel un-received orders will be refunded their money less costs to the manufacturer including dispatch and any entry duty due, accrued until the point of cancellation.
13. To order goods you must be least 18 years of age.
14. Images may not show the actual size of items. All sizes, weights and measurements are approximate and are included for guidance only. Colours are also approximate, based due to differences in electronic display systems
15. All personal details entered by our customers remain secure on our server until orders are downloaded and processed. We will endeavour to take all reasonable care, in so far as it is possible to do so to keep all details of your order and payment secure, but in the absence of negligence on our part we cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party procures unauthorised access to any data you provide when accessing or ordering.